Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- There are no toilets on board, but there are ample washroom facilities in the Terminal Building. We strongly encourage all visitors to use the toilet prior to boarding their cabin.
- Big luggage is not allowed in the cabin
- Travelers must reach with 45 minutes before their tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Most travelers can participate
- All tickets will be issued to the travelers on their travel date 2 to 3 hours in advance.
- OPERATED BY Peace Land Travel And Tourism
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms