30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Burj Khalifa At the Top Entry Tickets
Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY AMANI TOURISM AND TRAVEL LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Burj Khalifa Tickets at the top (Level 124 and 125)
30 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiSkip-the-Line Tours - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahHoneymoon - SharjahSkip-the-Line Tours - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainHoneymoon - Umm Al QuwainSkip-the-Line Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahHoneymoon - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wafi City MallThe Lost Chambers AquariumGuru Nanak Darbar TempleLa Perle By DragoneDubai Miracle GardenChillout Ice LoungePalm JumeirahJumeirah BeachDubai DolphinariumDubai Gold SoukDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooWonderlandDubai MuseumHatta Heritage VillagePalm Islands & the WorldBedouin CampsLEGOLAND® DubaiWild Wadi WaterparkiFly DubaiDubai Parks and Resorts